- Scientific studies and research;
- Expert assessment of the legal, anti-corruption, criminological projects;
- Expert assessment of scientific work;
- Management of postdoctoral internship, counseling of postdoctoral trainees;
- Management of traineeships of university students;
- Organization of trainings in the field of law;
- Organization of public lectures on legal topics.
Law Institute of Lithuania, in accordance with the legislation in force, can provide research and experimental development services