In 2017 obtained PhD in law at Vilnius University. Doctoral thesis: “Constitutional Jusice Procedure in Lithuania: A Search for Optimal Model”.
In 2010 obtained Master degree in law.
Since 2018 assistant professor at the Department of Public Law of the Faculty of Law of Vilnius University.
Main fields of research interests
Constitutional law, Constitutional justice procedure law, Human rights and freedoms, European Union Law.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D. The Development and Prospects of Lithuanian Constitutional Justice Model. In Švedas, D.; Murauskas, D. (Eds) Legal Developments During 30 Years of Lithuanian Independence. Springer, 2021, p.225-245.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D. The suspension of the validity of legal act in in the constitutional justice model of Lithuania. Acta Universitatis Lodziensis. Folia Iuridica, t.93, 2020, p. 89-103.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D. Objects of Verification of the Constitutionality of Legal Acts in the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Lithuania. Teisė, t. 116, 2020, p. 72-91.
- Puraitė-Andrikienė, D.; Kavoliūnaitė-Ragauskienė, E. The duty of the state to ensure accessibilty of notary services to the society, economic independence and impartiality of a notary: the possible means and their advantages and disadvantages, 2020. ISBN 978-609-404-302-4, 1-90.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D. Advantages and Disadvantages of the Lithuanian Individual Constitutional Complaint Model. Teisė, t.114, 2020, p.49-70.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D. The Effects of the Rulings of Constitutional Court in Time. Teisė, t.112, 2019, p. 70-90.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D. Objects and subjects of the Powers of Constitutional Court to give Conclusions: Problems of Legal Regulation and the Possibilities of their solutions (a study of science). Vilnius: Law Institute of Lithuania, 2019. ISBN 978-9986-704-62-1, p. 1-80.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D. The Legal Force of Conclusions by Lithuanian Constitutional Court and the issue of their (Non-)finality: Has the Time Come to Amend the Constitution? Review of Central and East European Law, 2019, No. 44,Issue 2, p. 232-268 .
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D. Powers of the Constitutional Court to Interpret its Formerly Adopted Ruling, Conclusion or Decision: Problems of Legal Regulation and Possibilities for their Improvement. Teisė, t.111, 2019, p.92-111.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D. Needs, preconditions and possibilities for expanding the list of objects of proceedings dealing with inquiries requesting a conclusion of the Constitutional Court]. Konstitucinė jurisprudencija, No.3 (47), 2017, p. 58-79.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D. Individual Constitutional Complaint as an Effective Instrument of Protection of Human Rights and Development of Constitutionalism. Teisė, No. 96, 2015, p. 201-224.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D., Žalimas, D., Masnevaitė, E., The independence of courts and legal dispute resolution. In Kūris, E. (ed.). Crisis, the Rule of Law and Human Rights in Lithuania. Šiauliai: Titnagas, 2015, p.294-328.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D., Žalimas, D., Masnevaitė, E. Ekonomikos krizės iššūkiai teismų nepriklausomumui ir teisinių ginčų sprendimui [The independence of courts and legal dispute resolution]. In Kūris, E. (ed). Krizė, teisės viešpatavimas ir žmogaus teisės [Crisis, the Rule of Law and Human Rights in Lithuania]. Šiauliai: Titnagas, 2015, p. 450-506.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D. Constitutional Justice Procedure Law as a Branch of Law. Teisė, t. 95, 2015, p.151-167.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D. Some Problematic Aspects of Legal Regulation of the Institution of Incapacitation in Lithuania. Teisės problemos, t. 3(77), 2012, 72-102.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D., „The role of constitutional justice institutions in the protection of vulnerable groups in the Baltic states“, presentation delivered at the international scientific conference Protection of Vulnerable Groups: Today and Beyond“ held by Católica Research Centre for the Future of Law on 28 October 2021 in Lisbon (Portugal).
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D., „Individual constitutional complaints in Lithuania: an effective remedy to be exhausted before applying to the European Court of Human Rights“, presentation delivered at the international scientific conference „Effectiveness of fundametal rights protection systems“ on 24 September 2021.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D. “GovTech: Trends and Challenges in the European Union states and the possibilities of their solution“, public lecture delivered in Law Institute of Lithuania on 19th December 2019 in Vilnius.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D., Juškevičiūtė-Vilienė, A. “GovTech practice in Europe: risks and opportunities“, presentation delivered at the scientific law conference „GovTech: what? how? why? “ held by Faculty of Law of Vilnius University on 4th December 2019 in Vilnius.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D., Juškevičiūtė-Vilienė, A. “GovTech: Trends and Challenges in the European Union states and the possibilities of their solution“, article published on „Teisė.pro“, 26th November 2019 in Vilnius.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, D. “The Effects of the Rulings of Constitutional Court in Time”, presentation delivered during the Constitution day event held by Faculty of Law of Vilnius University on 25th October 2019 in Vilnius.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, Dovilė. “The Individual Constitutional Complaint as an Effective Instrument for the Development of Human Rights Protection and Constitutionalism“, delivered at the 4th International Conference of PhD Students and Young Researchers „Interdisciplinary Approach to Law in Modern Social Context“, 21-22 April 2016 in Vilnius.
- Pūraitė-Andrikienė, Dovilė; Masnevaitė, Elena. Judicial Independence and Legal Disputes Resolution at the Sight Economic Crisis: Dangers and Positive Changes”, delivered during the scientific law conference “Ecomonic Crisis and the Rule of Law” held by Faculty of Law of Vilnius University on 26th September 2015 in Vilnius.
- 2020-2021, Strengthening the capacity of State bodies and local level referral mechanisms to provide safety and support to victims of domestic violence in Azerbaijan, an EU Twinning project, leading expert and participant to the project.
- 2020-2022, Individual constitutional complaints in Lithuania: the new constitutional institution as an effective instrument for the protection of human rights and freedoms, postdoctoral researcher.
- 2020-2022, Judicial Constraints on Legislatures in Europe 1990-2020 (JUDICON-EU), participant to the project, national expert.
- 2019-2020, The Duty of the State to Ensure Accessibility of Notary Services to the Society, Economic Independence and Impartiality of a Notary: the Possible Means and their Advantages and Disadvantages, participant to the project and research fellow.
- 2018-2020, Increasing the Organizational Capacity of the Women and Children Sections of the Gendarmerie General Command”, an EU Twinning project in Turkey, expert and participant to the project.
- 2013-2015, Challenges of Economic Crisis (recession) to the Rule of Law and Human Rights’, co-author of the monograph produced during the project.
- 2009-2011, Inclusion Europe, Eurochild and Charles University of Prague project „Children’s Rights for All: Monitoring the implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child from the perspective of children with an intellectual disability“, national expert.